Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Saying 'Thanks' for so much, isn't easy. God is there to give and take, and everything is planned on a certain day! My life was always simple but wonderful. I never wanted too much, and I always was happy and thankful for what I had. My Grandparents, as well as my parents, thought me that being thankful and grateful for little things is a bigger happiness in our heart. The warmth and happiness I feel in my heart and soul is for being Thankful and Grateful to God! I cannot list all the things I am thankful for! I do say Thanks and a prayer to God every night before I fall asleep! This moment, I would just say one thing....

I am Thankful for EVERYTHING that God gave me- My husband, My daughter, My family, great health, My husbands business. I am Thankful that I am not starving and that I can afford the most necessary things in life- food, clothes, apartment!


Wishing you all a great and wonderful year ahead, that will make you say a big Thank you to God next Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: