Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hopefully I'll have a new baby soon...






Few days ago I heard that 'My Palm Tungsten E2' is a new tool that keeps you organized. I'm not sure how exactly it works but I am assuming that is not that hard. I read some reviews online and everyone, who purchased this item, seems to be very happy and satisfied with it.

I am thinking since I started watching our expenses and making sure everything is paid on time, all my contacts are in my computer, all my appointments are in my computer so I don't miss any, all my must-do things for my baby are in my computer, but what if my computer brakes? I will lose everything.

So...My wish list is growing. I want this baby soooo bad!

I'm not sure if it's because it's a new thing and I just want it so bad, or is it because really need one.

Does anyone know anything about it?

I read on FB blog that she owes one and it was one of her 10 must-haves, and something she wouldn't give up to save money!

I hope I'll be having one soon. I saw it on Ebay selling for $145, brand new. So, the price is not that bad. I'm thinking to purchase one for myself as a Christmas gift?! Not a bad idea, not at all. I think I deserve it, right?

No comments: