Friday, November 14, 2008

Goals & Wishes

I updated my One Year Goals. I changed some things. I don't want everything within that short period of time.

Right now the most important thing is to study and pass my Compass test for University so I can start my School in January. After that I will focus on school, and next thing is to get my car fixed! I also want to get my self this 'My Palm Tungsten E2' to help me get organized. Then in May, for Mother's Day, I want to buy myself that Cashmere by Donna Karan perfume,and these beautiful earrings for my mom! Buy August, my 29th Birthday, I will hopefully pay off my Student loan and have 5K saved!

Right now, like I said, I am focusing on studying for my Compass test, which is on 21st of November, and I really WANT to pass it so bad. If I pass it, I will be getting my financial aid, as well as sign up for my classes.

Next thing is car, and then a job! I want to start my Retirement plan, and college funds for my baby. I want to do something that I can later, when I am old, look back and smile! I need to do this for me & my kid!

Guys wish me luck while I'm studying this weekend and all week next week!

No comments: