Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love...

Today is not just a Monday that I usually don't like.
Today is not just another day.
Today is a very special Day.
A day when God sent an angel. 30+ years ago, to this earth, and made me very happy!

Today is my husband's Birthday.
A man who's so caring.
A man who I love more than anything.
Someone who's just making this world a better place by being himself!
He's very special.

I am proud to say that I found someone who's gentle and caring, who's there when I need him, and who makes me feel needed, too!
I found him, who can be proud of who he is, who is loved & respected more than he can imagine.

He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

And today I would love to thank God for sending him into my life, and making him be my husband.
Thank you dear God for making me happy by meeting and marrying an angel - My husband.

Also, I would love to thank my Mother-in-Law for giving a birth to a wonderful man, who she raised in a very special way. When I look at him, I cannot stop being grateful to her for raising such a wonderful person. Thank you Mom!


Baby,

Today...and always....
I wish you happiness, great health, laughter, success and many many more magical moments to spend with me and our little miracle, who's about to be boren.
I hope that your birthday and every day will bring you as much happiness as our life together has brought me.

I love you today and always....


Happy Birthday my love!

1 comment:

amanda said...

Aw. This was super
cute! A big happy birthday
wish to your amazing
hubby!

Hope you're celebrating
it rawkstar style!