Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Appointment update...

I was kind of excited to see my Midwife today because she's such a nice woman who can answer all you fears, concerns and questions. If I should have another child, in the near future hopefully, I would choose her again. She's so sweet.



Anyway,

Today I was told that I started dilating and it was over 1cm, close to 2cm. She said that I should come back next Monday for another check up and then she will talk to my doctor to make sure that they can schedule me for Labor next Monday evening. Actually I was so thrilled about that idea because my sister will be visiting me next Monday morning, so it will give me enough time to go pick her up from airport with my husband and go straight to my appointment. I hope I would be able to deliver next Monday evening because I would be very happy to have, beside my husband, my sister with me in the labor...



Anyway...this week will be kind of long ... Waiting :)



*****



I have to plan our menu today so we don't spend money on going out. We made a list which is more like a contract and every time one of us wants to go out and eat something, we have to figure out how much that would cost outside, and that person is supposed to take that amount of money and put it in our debt jar. That money is some extra money that we don't count on to be able to send toward our debts :) Good idea huh? Of course it is when a woman comes up with it :) :) :)





Menu....Tonight... We will have some good chicken breast with veggies and rice... (Rachel Ray's speciality from the 30 min meals) + I will make some good salad!





*******



Did I already mention that I just LOVE this season? Fall is my favorite season...All these beautiful colors outside in parks...Awww sooooo cute & romantic and beautiful... We might end up going to park today or tomorrow to take some more pictures of my belly ... It would be perfect to do so while the weather is just wonderful and parks are being colors with these beautiful leafs :)



Wishing all of you a niceeeee day ...

No comments: